|Alex Gustafsson||Info on Alex Blog|
|Mike Kruse St. George Areaemail@example.com||Scholastic (and some adult) chess lessons.
* In 1998 Battled Kasparov for 32 moves
* 2011 South Carolina State Champion (Reserve Section)
* 11th place at 2012 National Open (U 1400 section)
* Co-taught with GM Ziatdinov in Phoenix
* Taught thousands of students and dozens of state scholastic champions for 14 years in Georgia, Utah, AZ, South Carolina.
* Trained by National Champion/IM Michael Brooks
|Brad Knutson||(801) 735-6442||BorisSpasstic@gmail.com||I love to teach chess! I offer lessons for all ages and skill levels throughout Utah County. I started playing competitively in 2005. I received private instruction from the late GM Igor Ivanov. I placed 1st in the Utah Amateur Championship in 2007 and 2nd in the National Class Championships, Class D in 2007. Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Thanks!|
|Stuart Grahamfirstname.lastname@example.org||Private and group lessons for adults and children. Available in Salt Lake County.|
|Steve Hoisingtonemail@example.com||Email or call for more information.|